Join the community of Creators from around the world. Be part of our next exhibitions!
We give your art the attention it deserves, FOR FREE!
Contact email@example.com for more details.
How to join?
STEP 1 | Register
1 · Click on “Join Us Here” in the Sign Up / Log In form
2 · Fill out the Sign Up Form and click “Register”. Ready to upload your art!
STEP 2 | Upload your art
1 · Log in to your account with your registration email and password. Once you are in your profile, click on “Add work”.
2 · An upload form will appear. Now all you have to do is to fill out the form and attach your artwork! Repeate this pocess as many times as you need.
NOTE: ALWAYS enter the Artists Area to log in and manage your account, NOT the member icon next to the cart – that one is for the customers!
Any question? Use our Live Chat duing business hours (CET 9am-6pm) or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Post sale process
INVOICES IN ONE CLICK
Calculate Artist Earnings Here
- Artist sets the price for the smallest format in unframed print. Our simulator will automatically populate the relative pricing for the rest of the formats.
- All uploads are subject to a selection process by our curation team; ARVIVID may decide to represent the works uploaded or not
- Artist will hear from us within 10 days of submission if the work(s) have been selected; no notifications will be issued for unslected works
- Selected works will be published in our online gallery for sale within 20 days of notification if no image quality issues are detected
- If the image quality is insufficient for our high printing quality standard, we may still reject the artwork even after the prelimary notification of acceptance. We will always communicate this to the artist to try to find a solution priorr to the formal rejection.
- View full Open Edition Terms and Conditions here.
- Artist may upload artworks of representative styles for evaluation. All uploads are subject to a selection process by our curation team
- Artist sets the price - ARVIVID, depending the printing / certification service requirement, charges a comission of 30-40% of the net sales price. View our terms & conditions for Limited Edition & Original Art (summary & full text)
- Buyers cover the shipping cost
- We currently offer Limited Edition Art in unframed Hahnemuhle-grade prints and rolled canvas by default. However, you are welcome to discuss your preference and additional needs in formats and mediums with us, to see how we can help.